Use these forms and instructions to create and fund a Living Trust for a Single Person or Married Couple.
- Protect your assets from the probate process.
- Make it easy to transfer your assets to your beneficiaries.
- Living Trust for an Individual
- Living Trust for a Married Couple
- Schedule of Assets of Living Trust
- Schedule of Beneficiaries of Living Trust
- Assignment of Property to Living Trust for One
- Assignment of Shared Property to Living Trust for Couple
- Amendment of Living Trust
- Revocation of Living Trust
File Format: Fillable Adobe. Link to download and fillable forms sent after purchase. Paper format also sent by U.S, Mail after purchase. FREE SHIPPING. Unlimited Usage.
Valid in every state.
Drafted and reviewed by Attorneys.
This website provides legal forms only. We do not provide legal advice. Proper filing and service of documents and payment of related notary, court and filing fees are the responsibility of the purchaser. The legal documents offered from this website are intended to be used within thirty (30) days from the time of purchase.