This product includes:
- Durable Power of Attorney form
- Limited Power of Attorney for Finances form
- Limited Power of Attorney for the Care of Children
- Revocation of Power of Attorney form
- Agent's Certification of Validity of Power of Attorney Agent
- Revocation of Power of Attorney for the Care of a Child.
Total: 6 Forms Plus 51 State-Specific Durable POA Forms
File Format: Fillable Adobe. Link to download and Fillable forms sent after purchase. Paper format also sent by U.S, Mail after purchase. FREE SHIPPING. Unlimited Usage.
Florida Residents: We offer a document preparation service by our team of legal technicians from our affiliated JusticeXpress Site. Read More.
- A Durable Power of Attorney appoints someone to handle your finances if you are absent or incapacitated. "Durable" means that the Power of Attorney is effective even if you become medically incapacitated. This is typically a coma or vegetative state which has been confirmed by your primary care physician.
- A Limited Power of Attorney for Finances is typically used for a narrower purpose, such as if you merely need someone to manage a specific area of your finances while you take a leave of absence.
- Limited Power of Attorney for Care of Children. This form is used to give an Agent temporary authority to make health care and educational decisions for your children in your absence. This form does not grant authority to manage your finances.
Meets legal disclosure requirements including property descriptions and history. Valid in all states. Drafted and reviewed by attorneys.
This website provides legal forms only. We do not provide legal advice. Proper filing and service of documents and payment of related notary, court and filing fees are the responsibility of the purchaser. The legal documents offered from this website are intended to be used within thirty (30) days from the time of purchase