Use this Quit Claim Deed to transfer an interest in a property without a Warranty.
• Transfer property ownership from one or more co-owners to another one or more co-owners.
• Release your interest in a property.
• Convey your interest in a property
to another party.
Immediate download of fillable . PDF files. Unlimited Use. A paper version is sent free of shipping to your postal address within 3 days.
USE THIS FORM TO:
- Easy-to-use and includes necessary forms, instructions, and information; 1 general form and 6 state specific form specific to California, Florida, Illinois, North Dakota, New York, and Texas included.
- Transfer title in all 50 states and DC
- Contents reviewed and approved by attorneys and industry experts
Drafted and reviewed by attorneys.
Fillable Adobe. PDF Format. Unlimited Use. A paper version is sent free of shipping to your postal address within 3 days.
There are major differences between a Warranty Deed and a Quitclaim Deed.
What's a Warranty Deed?
A Warranty Deed guarantees the title from the seller to the buyer. There is always a full description of the property and guarantees include a representation that the seller owns title free and clear of any liens, easements, or other charges on ownership.
What's a Quitclaim Deed?
Use a Quitclaim Deed when you want to transfer ownership of a property which does not occur as a result of a traditional sale, such as transferring title to your spouse as a result of a divorce. Another example is the transfer of property as a gift.or to transfer property into a Living Trust.
The difference between the two types of Deeds is the "Guarantee" of clear title. When you use a Warranty Deed you have a right to sue the seller if it turns out that the title is not clear. When you transfer property with a Quick Claim Deed you have no right to sue if the title is not clear.
This website provides legal forms only. We do not provide legal advice. Proper filing and service of documents and payment of related notary, court and filing fees are the responsibility of the purchaser. The legal documents offered from this website are intended to be used within thirty (30) days from the time of purchase